Stuck in 800x600

Hi all.

I have an iBook2 which I have been running Linux on quite happily for a
while now, however, the other day I was booting into OSX and it crashed on
boot up, and since then the framebuffer has been stuck in 800x600.
In OS9 or OSX it's working fine, and seems to be able to change video
modes, however Linux is stuck in 800x600, but *thinks* it's in 1024x768.
The output of fbset says "1024x768-60" and text scrolls past the bottom of
the screen. Also, X seems to work, except that I can only see the top left
800x600 pixels of the screen (however X thinks it's in 1024x768).

Anyone know how to fix this?

Cheers.

James Tyson ---
Samizdat New Media Solutions