Re: sleep on non power- and ibooks

>> The last time I tried on my gf's Cube, pmud always thought the lid was
>closed
>> (what lid? ;) and shut it down. :)
>
>Great. Even after just the 'snooze' command? But try the new pmud version
>(with kernel >= 2.4.8).

There are 2 different issues:

 - The sleep support itself. Currently, it works on laptops and some
iMacs. Not on the cube nor desktop machines, mostly because I currently
can't revive the PCI devices that are shut down during sleep (including
the video card) on those machines.

 - The command used by pmud to check for the lid status doesn't have
the same meaning on a cube than it has on the laptops, causing pmud to
think the lid is always closed.

Ben.