Re: XF4.1 Server-crash (cannot read V_BIOS (5) - Please help

Hi again,

I read the archives and have to apologize one more time :-/

Exactly this topic was discussed in June and explained by Michel
D?nzer.

So my question has to be reformulated. Has there anything changed with
this incompatibility between UniNorth-machines and the vgaHW layer.

Is Michels recommendation to use the Option "UseFBDev" true by now or
are there other recommendations to try?
If there are no news could you, Michel, please tell me where to get
that patch, you mentioned in that former mail to run FBDev with 16bpp.

Thanks again for your help and patience

Cheers

--
mfg