Re: [iBook FW] Lost X with move from -3 to -4

> > Hmm, I don't have UseFBDev but this change was not in the update in
> > question or was it?
>
> Yes.

X starts now but I can't say it works. I used 1024x1800 (I think) as
the virtual screen size - made web pages bearable on the 800x600
display.

Unfortunately that doesn't work anymore. The virtual resolution looks
seems to be 1024x768 only, scrolling yields strange artifacts and the
mouse pointer is effectively a third of the screen left of where it is
displayed... I take it this broke Virtual? :-) Has anyone got any
workarounds?

Thanks

Christian