Re: PCMCIA with yenta_socket driver, and wavelan...on Lombard!

Florent Pillet <Florent.Pillet@wanadoo.fr> writes:

> I'm using Benh's kernel 2.4.9-ben0 (the latest one available from
> ppckernel.org).

Indeed, this works for me.  I also had to change wvlan_cs to
orinoco_cs, and ide_cs to ide-cs in /etc/pcmcia/config.  I wonder what
a nice way to have this work for both the kernel modules and the
seperate pcmcia-cs package would be?

> The problem with memory mapping may a problem with your kernel, try
> with Benh's. If it doesn't help, I can send you me .config file for
> the kernel, it works just right on my Lombard.

Yes, it's working great now.  Well...I can't test the wireless card
because I'm at work, but the ide flash disk works great.

Thanks.

(I wonder what's wrong with the bk tree?  I'd really like to use the
latest stuff...)

oh well, I don't have the time to look into it...

--
Josh Huber                                   | huber@debian.org |