Re: [M68k-build] Re: Requesting help building lyx

> According to the program "madison" on auric, lyx is current on PowerPC,
> but not on m68k.
>
> It also seems that no-one is building lyx either. Worse: the wanna-build
> database at kullervo doesn't know about lyx.
>
> This should be fixed. Anyone?

Nope - we haven't bothered to include non-free and perhaps contrib in the
database because we have a hard enough time to keep up with main. If you
have a patch to ensure main gets precedence over other branches (so
contrib/non-free gets built only when the buildd would otherwise be idle)
we can change that.

This is not to say I'm against supporting contrib/non-free. Accounts on
ipmsun1 are available to all developers on request.

	Michael