Re: Requesting help building lyx

On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 21:13:07 +0100, Jules Bean wrote:
> [trim addresses when replying, but keep me in, I don't read either list!]

> I'd like to respectfully request some help getting LyX built on M68K
> and PowerPC.
>
> LyX is contrib, but the non-free library it depends upon,
> libforms0.89, is up-to-date on m68k and powerpc, AFAICS, so that
> should be OK.

I built lyx today while building some other stuff from
non-free/contrib and it has already hit the archives.

IIRC, there is no (automatic ;)) powerpc build daemon for non-free or
contrib right now.

Cheers,
Michael
p.s.: i'm not subscribed to the list currently, so keep a Cc: to me,
      too.
--
 /~\ ASCII ribbon | "The sendmail configuration file is one of those files
 \ / campaign     |  that looks like someone beat their head on the keyboard.