RE: 3ButtonEmulation with ADB Mouse

I have a 2.4.6pre5-Kernel with Mediabay-Patch. It supports the new
input-layer. The mouse works on console via /dev/input/mice. No second or
third button is needed.
But how is the mouse set up for X. I have only the one button?!

> > I also read that some use gdm and give it parameters at the
> start to use the
> > adb-mouse. But I did not want to set up gnome because the
> Powerbook is not
> > fast enough to use it quite well.
>
> You are confusing gdm and gpm.

No, that I do not. Read in the archive, there you'll find it. I know the
difference between gdm and gpm. It's not my first time with Linux (it's
running at least two years on an intel-machine).
Some people configured gdm in this way.