Re: GPL flash player/plugin...

On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 05:04:43PM -0400, Josh Huber wrote:
> Anyone played with this?
>
> It seems to work great for me, save for sound.  Is sound expected to
> work, or not?
>
> http://www.swift-tools.com/Flash/
>
> Just curious if anyone had got it working... (also, the packaging of

it sometimes won't load on powerpc in galeon, but in recent versions
it seems to be ok.

i have found that that (at least on powerpc) mozilla/galeon WILL
segfault on your first action (whatever that may be, back, forward,
entering a new url, reload etc) following the end of the flash movie
playing.

i don't know about sound since the internal speaker of my blue g3 has
never worked under GNU/Linux and the G4 i setup has no sound support
whatsoever...

> this seems to be in limbo...200+ days since ITP)

ping the ITPer and if you get no response do it yourself.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/