Re: woody: [tftpd and bootp on ppc]

Wilhelm Fitzpatrick wrote:

> > nobody answered because its a rtfm question.  so rtfm.
>
> I think it's the charm and grace of the maintainers that really make the
> Debian experience so wonderful ;)

Minor correction: Ethan isn't a Debian maintainer (I also thought so for the
longest time :), but he's worked hard to make boot-floppies as great for us as
they are now, and IMHO everyone should appreciate that and take his advice on
installation and booting matters. He really knows about those things best.