tuxracer

hi all, i have a pismo g3 400, with the ati128. i think i have properly
configured X and the graphic card, the toy 'xglgears' runs in a window at 160
FPS ( 120 with setiathome in bg :) , while in my K6-2 300mhz with voodoo2
runs at only 60 FPS.... but tuxracer doesn't work, it says "couldn't
initialize video: X11 video not configured with OpenGL (Success)".
X loads the GL extension, and i tried both xlibmesa3 and mesag3 ( mutex, and
mesag3 is slower ), and there was no try... suggestions?
thx in advance
Ivan
--
   (@_  Ivan Fabris, S.Sofia (FC) Powered by Linux Debian Woody   _*)