Re: Wireless device control fails using wireless-tools after sleep on iBook FireWire

On Mon, 20 Aug 2001, Steven Hanley wrote:

> this was a problem with some of the earlier airport drivers in the kernel, get
> a recent benh kernel running (2.4.6 or more recent) and the airport code will
> sleep fine.

No, this is with both 2.4.8-ben0 and 2.4.9-benh0 (which I'm running now).
With older kernels, interestingly, this didn't happen.

Derrik Pates      |   Sysadmin, Douglas School   |    #linuxOS on EFnet
dpates@dsdk12.net |     District (dsdk12.net)    |    #linuxOS on OPN