Re: MOL

Hey, I like basic questions. The latest mol package on the maconlinux.org
website is 0.9.58, unless I go to the ftp site, where there is 0.9.59, but no
.60. Where else would it be?
I did (finally) look at the archives, and pulled something out of
http://debian.jones.dk/debian/local/auryn/pool/misc-jones/mol/ and it
compiled a little bit better (aka, it completed with a "processed fine"
message), but then when I run startmol, I'm told there is no mol.o
module....and sure enough, I do a "find" and it ain't there...or anywhere,
really. It seems not to have been compiled.

Thanks for the help!

Russell