Re: kernel package for ibook2

Tom Hanlon wrote:
Well.. installing devfsd allows your kernel package to boot up but
my us english keymap becomes unusable. Well not unusable just extremely
dificult :-)

I will try and configure benh's kernel tree and see if I can build a
working kernel and working xconfig from there.

I get an error with the dri module in my X config when I build my own. Sooner or later I will get this to run X
Any tips.
<snip>

This kernel is using linux keycodes by default, read the mailing lists archives for instructions on how to proceed.

Cheers