Re: kernel package for ibook2

Hi,

You probably forgot to install devfsd...

Cheers

tom hanlon wrote:
I grabbed a copy of this kernel for my new white ibook ibook2 and installed it dpkg -i kernel-image
I ran ybin after updating my yboot.conf but the kernel fails during
the
mounting of the partitions.
mounbt /dev/hda12 failed not valid ext2 filesystem.

Has anyone else gotten this kernel to work?
I have a multiboot system OS9 and linux perhaps that is the problem??

Custom kernels that I build from benh's source tree work just fine.

Any tips?
I am still trying to get X to work so I need dri support and maybe a
few other things.

Tom