Re: Icebooks

John Hughes wrote:

On Tuesday 31 July 2001 05:18, Bastien Nocera wrote:

Hi,

Maybe I didn't post loud enough. I released a kernel for the iBook2 with
the sound driver *as well as* a package containing the dmasound_core
patch with the rest of the files for the driver.

Now, if we can close this discussion that brings up nothing...

Relax B, some of us have kernels we have patched together from a bunch of different sources and aren't all that fond of the idea of replacing and re-tweaking a new one. Thank you for your hard work, but all I wanted was the fix to sound core. Thank you Yves for the post on it.

OK, I'll say that once more (until you understand):
The fix to the dmasound_core (the patch to the sources) is in the tumbler-driver package I mentioned.

http://hadess.net/files/ppc/ibook2/tumbler-driver.tar.gz

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera