Re: Need help with #107054

On Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 01:29:46PM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> > Could someone help me with 107054 -- it appears that configure failed to
> > locate lpr on this arch. Is / was there a known bug?  Anything else I need to
> > know to fix this?
>
> It would be the expected behavior if a2ps does not build depend on lpr.
> Dan builds in a chroot environment which usually does not include lpr. But
> I'm sure he can verify that in a minute.

I don't have access to my package sources right now, but I believe
that I did add Build-Depends on lpr (as well as quite a few other
things a2ps looks for as filter), and even have an explicit Conflict
with lprng as well.

And recall that all other archs build just fine. Only you guys are
causing trouble ;-)

Dirk

--
Our mailserver had a hardware failure while we were gone. Mail may have gone
missing -- if I did not respond to a mail you sent recently, or experienced