Re: Package version diffs from other ports

On Sun, Jul 29, 2001 at 11:14:46AM -0700, Jeremy T. Bouse wrote:
> 	Is there any attempts being made to make sure that the same version
> of packages are available for all arches? I've just re-install'd 2 of my
> boxen from scratch as woody/testing and quickly noticed that sendmail
> on x86 is Beta7 of 8.12 yet PPC still has 8.9.3... I went and compiled the
> 8.12 beta on my PPC and it build and works fine... Also could not see any
> thing on BTS relating to a reason it is not compiled...
>
> 	Not sure what other packages are in this state but I'm checking as
> I really need my machines to have the same versions to make it easier to
> maintain...

  Version             : 8.11.4+8.12.0.Beta16-2
  Builder             : dan-voltaire
  State               : Building
  Section             : mail
  Priority            : extra
  Installed-Version   : 8.11.4+8.12.0.Beta12-4

Where are you getting 8.9.3 from?  You're wrong.  Beta7 is old too.

Beta16 is also sitting in my queue to upload.