Re: R_PPC_REL24 relocation out of range

On Wed, Jul 18, 2001 at 04:42:41PM -0600, Bradley C. Midgley wrote:
> what is the story with this error? i'm seeing it at dynamic-lib-loadtime
> in a project i build for work that has lots of dynamically loaded modules.

Is there any chance you could make the project use static linking? I think
this is a standard link error message, and could be caused by any one of a
number of bugs (which may never cause a problem on x86).  I think if you
use static linking (if it's an option) you may get a more informative error
message.  (i.e. that tells you which object file has the objectionable
material).
--
David Roundy
http://civet.berkeley.edu/droundy/