package with netatalk script ? - SOLVED

I found what was wrong with my setup ...  I tried:

    apt-get remove netatalk
    apt-get install netatalk

But it would not install as it could not find the /etc/init.d/netatalk
from the previous install (as I removed it as I messed it up).  What I
had to do was to:

    apt-get remove netatalk
    dpkg --purge netalk
    apt-get install netatalk

which worked and now I have netatalk up and running ...

Thanks again Daniel.

vinai