Re: [OT] Network file sharing

On Friday, July 13, 2001, at 05:24 PM, James Tyson wrote:

I have NFS and SMB shares on my network for accessing things like my mp3
and DivX archives, (SMB for my neighbor, who uses windows) and I was
wondering what I can use to share files on my Linux box to my iBook when I
have the misfortune of being in MacOS

Sorry about the off-topic post. Thanks in advance.

James Tyson ---
Samizdat New Media Solutions