Re: G3 upgrade Cards

Phil Fraering wrote:

Just a polite request: could we please keep the html email
here to a dull roar? I'm stuck using text-based email until
evolution starts working again.

(regarding evolution: it looks like the new libgtkhtml showed
up, but we're still short an up-to-date libgal.

And of bonobo-conf for the recent CVS. I'm packaging bonobo-conf as my application task, so it should show up rather sooner than later.

Oh, and evo requires libdb3 3.1.17 when unstable and testing have 3.2.9.

So bonobo-conf and a work-around for the libdb3 requirements should show up before evo 0.11.0.

/Bastien Nocera