Re: Power Management (WAS: Sharing Fiwerwire Disk with Digidesign ProTools and Debian)

> >MOL rsync? Do share ...
>
> rsync:
>
> 	rsync -vcaz zorn.theophys.kth.se::mol mol-rsync
>
> BitKeeper:
>
> 	bk clone bk://zorn.theophys.kth.se:5000 mol-bk

Thanks; I still see a potential problem with MMU context allocation here:
Paul's new code uses a bitmap to keep track of contexts in use
(context_map). MOL ignores this bit and just keeps allocating contexts by
relying on next_mmu_context to be unused (which it should be, most
of the time), plus the next one also being unused. Is that always
guaranteed? And what's the penalty on using a context ID that's already in
use?

Disclaimer: I know next to nothing about the PPC MMU, just stumbled on
this trying to get MOL 0.9.58 to run with 2.4.7-pre3 ...

	Michael