Re: Debian and SGML: The Basics
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Debian and SGML: The Basics
- From: Russell Hires <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 09:24:47 -0400
- Message-id: <01070909244700.00478@poet>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <01070908434702.00455@poet>
- References: <20010707190218.W12551@cx937045-b.lncln1.ri.home.com> <01070908434702.00455@poet>
Oops. Sorry, I sent this to the wrong list <sheepish grin> Won't happen
On Monday 09 July 2001 08:43, Russell Hires wrote:
> On Saturday 07 July 2001 19:02, Bob Bernstein wrote:
> > It seems like this is a good time to post this URL:
> > http://people.debian.org/%7Ebortz//SGML-HOWTO/potato/howto.html
> I appreciate this very much. The info here was very helpful.
> > Stephane's HOWTO remains the single best introduction to the Debian
> > way of doing SGML and XML.
> Now I'm confused. It's got your name on it, but Stephane's, too. Did he
> orphan this?
> > The clearinghouse for Debian documentation (including documentation
> > about documentation) is:
> > http://www.debian.org/doc/ddp
> > nb. the link to the "Debiandoc-SGML Markup Manual".
> Yes. Very incomplete. It took me a while to realize that I needed to do an
> apt-get on this. But even so, I feel lost in the loop.
> > General questions regarding implementing DocBook will find the best
> > audience on the 'docbook-apps' mailing list:
> Thank you for the pointers to the other information. I'll check them out.