Re: PCMCIA network card recommendation

a (rather) comprehensive list of cards supported under linux can be
found at the pcmcia-cs project homepage, being at

can't help you with a cardlist of cards being supported by macos,
but I guess when looking up info on the cards, this info can be found
on the official pages.

concerning linux-support of pcmcia on the pb 1400: to my knowledge,
the pb1400 is based on the old (nubus) architecture, and pcmcia
is not or not yet well supported on these systems. you cand info
about that on
(unless you're using mklinux)

Philipp Kaeser