Re: reading linux from MacOs

Hmm? my attitude is:

Server side: Linux, Client Side: MacOS

If it?s meant to run as a server then there is debian GNU/Linux

If a human being is ever to touch the machine; MacOS is the thing to use. (debian just has not come that far yet when it comes to interacting with ordinary computer operators, and the question was never whether I got the stuff I need to do or not in linux ;-).)

I also once heard about something called Windows I compare that to a dildo, not a dick.
--
Yours Sincerely,

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen

"You?re just a picture, you?re an image caught in time." - Ronnie James Dio