Re: Will debian work on a Powerbook 1400 (nubus)?

Hi Phil,
you wont get much help on this list. You need to go to
http://nubus-pmac.sourceforge.net
for info on installing on these machines (currently supports Debian,
YDL, LinuxPPC, MkLinux)
There are also links to the mailing list and kernel archive.
Be warned that support for the 1400 is not as good as some machines.
I think there are still issues with PCMCIA and external drive bays -
may have improved recently.

hope this helps,
Paul

Phil Frost said at ÒWill debian work on a Powerbook 1400 (nubus)?Ó.
[03/Jul/01Tue 04:47]