Re: looking for sponsor for gpmudmon-applet

On Fri, Jun 29, 2001 at 01:46:26AM -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> I'm looking for someone to sponsor my packages of gpmudmon, a GNOME
> applet for displaying the battery information from pmud.

The one I grabbed from
http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~walters/debian/sid/ has problems with the
Crux GTK theme. It could also be a problem with Crux, or with my
installation of it. Anyway, gpmudmon-applet won't load while Crux is the
active theme. I can change the theme, load gpmudmon-applet, and then
change the theme back. It's a bit of a hassle.

Has anyone else had this problem?

--
Grant Hollingworth / grant@antiflux.org / http://okcomputer.antiflux.org