Re: Wine

> A very strange way to run Windows on Linux...emulate MacOS on Linux then run
> VirtualPC on it and install Windows with VirtualPC.
> Terrible !!!

I wouldn't mind running MOL on my PowerPC running VirtualPC to be able
to run this silly program if I still were at that firm. Of course I'd
prefer a bochs/wine solution if possible.

I'm still dreaming of the day where I sit in front of my system were I
just start any program (regardless if Linux, MacOS, Windows, Solaris,
etc.) and the underlying libraries take care of any environment this
program needs.

O. Wyss