Re: I would like to add Norwegian Mac keyboard for deb-ppc

> > Umm... I did not quiet get what that page is about... is it a patchlist of new debian parts???
>
> CVS and boot-floppies Sources

What Ethan meant to say (guessing but my guess is as good as anyone's at
this point): if you have managed to compose a norwegian keymap please add
it in the proper places in the boot-floppies source, and send the diff to
the boot-floppies team.

You can start from any existing keymap in /usr/share/keymaps/mac I guess.

	Michael