Re: X 4.1.0 0pre1v1.3 debs on pismo (not working)

On Sun, Jun 24, 2001 at 09:33:07PM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> > However now when I startx it still wont start but it doesnt tell me anything
> > useful. It then gets a sig11 and dies.
> This is the vgaHW related problem we have been discussing this week. You need
> to apply one of mine or Ani Joshi's hacks when building.

When you guys have reached agreement on which hack should go into my
XFree86 packages?  I'm happy to apply it.

G. Branden Robinson             |   You don't just decide to break Kubrick's
Debian GNU/Linux                |   code of silence and then get drawn away
branden@debian.org              |   from it to a discussion about cough
http://www.debian.org/~branden/ |   medicine.