Re: XFree 4.1.0 and Voodoo

Actually, it turns out that I needed to reboot. I expected that if the
X-server wasn't running, and then I 'startx' it would recognize everything.
Apparently not.

I'm running woody now, and I had to add the XkbDisable, same as before (about
a week or two now, in another post) to allow my keyboard to be right.
Everything is koscher, now, except that my applications I had all over the
place from gnome I can't get because of broken dependencies. KDE and Gnome
work very well together, if you ask me...

Thanks for the help.

Russell

On Thursday 21 June 2001 09:59, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> Russell Hires wrote:
> > I did get the xfont-base, but not the 75dpi/100dpi and scalables...so
> > I'll try that!
>
> The fixed font is in xfonts-base. What versions of the font packages do you
> have?

The versions from woody...although I use Branden Robinson's versions of
X-whatever...