Re: debian-powerpc: debconf, perl, apt-get errors

Thanks Michel,
Here is what dpkg says on my machine.

$ dpkg -l | grep perl
ii  dpkg-perl  0.1-5
ii  libnet-perl  1.0703-4.1
ii  libperl5.6  5.6.0-21
ii  perl  5.6.1-4
ii  perl-5.005  6.1
ii  perl-5.005-bas  6.1
ii  perl-base  5.6.1-4
ii  perl-modules  5.6.1-4

I left out the descriptions.  Maybe it is perl 5.6.1 ???  I'll see if I can remove
it and replace it with perl 5.6.0.

Thanks,
Brendan Simon.