Re: Help

On 29 Sivan 5761, robclant@libero.it wrote:

> Excuse me can you tell me where i can find online an POWERPC manual,
> please? Thanks.  Valerio

Are you talking a manual for...

* Linux in general?
* Linux on PowerPC-based machines?
* Debian Linux for PowerPC-based machines?
* Programming the PowerPC chip (like one of Motorola's tech manuals)?
--
Charles Sebold                                       29th of Sivan, 5761
--

 -- Comrade Ski, about an old girlfriend's tendency to distort the truth