Re: pismo keymap

It's probably not a keymap issue. At least it wasn't for me. You have
to press the keys in the proper order and use the 'Fn' key to activate
the Function keys.

To switch from X to VC: Hold down apple (command), the press and hold
down 'Ctrl' (control), then press and hold down 'Fn', then press the
Function key (F1-F6).

To switch from X to VC: Hold down command (apple), then press and hold
down 'Fn', then press the Function key (F7 depending on which VC X is
on).

HTH,
jas.