Dependency problems

Installing libgnorba or libgnome I've always the same error message:

(Reading database ... 50276 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to replace libgnorba-dev 1.0.56-3 (using libgnorba-dev_1.0.56-3.deb) ...
Unpacking replacement libgnorba-dev ...
dpkg:dependency problems prevent configuration of libgnorba-dev
libgnorba-dev depends on libgnome-dev (>= 1.0.56-3); however:
 Package libgnome-dev is not configured yet.
dpkg: error processing libgnorba-dev (--install):
libgnorba-dev

why ?
I see on my /usr/include/libgnome and /libgnorma the files intalled on
there is some trouble to work on with these files ignoring the errors messages ?