Re: PReP Blackhawk (Powerstack) question

something more useful would be to write (or port say yaboot) a
bootloader to dd to the bootstrap partition instead of the kernel,
this way the bootloader can read its config from the root filesystem
and load the kernel from the root filesystem.  that would be much more
straightforward...

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/