xfs kernel patch (was Re: RaiserFS PPC status)

On 07 May 2001 00:03:43 +0200, Just a friendly Jedi Knight wrote:
> On Fri, May 04, 2001 at 05:41:52PM +0200, David N. Welton wrote:
> > Andrei Verovski <andrei.verovski@parks.lv> writes:
> >
> > > Anyone knows what is the status of RaiserFS support on PPC kernel 2.4.x?
> > >
> > > Kernel compilation configuration tool (menuconfig, xconfig) presents
> > > RaiserFS, but no status description (i.e. read-only, dongerous write,
> > > etc.).
>  Since yesterday i've been using ReiserFS on 2 partitions and so far i
>  haven't any troubles with that...
> >
> > No, but I hear that XFS works pretty well.
>  You mean XFS from Linus kernel tree? there are some patches on
>  penguinppc.org
<snip>

Can you tell us where you found this patch ?

The only kernel patch I can find is over a month old, and certainly not
xfs 1.0. Or has the filesystem made its way to one of tge PPC kernel
repositories ?
Or is the patch for SGI endian-clean ?

Cheers

--