Re: Working configuration files needed for X 4.0.3 (FireWire iBook) and linux-kernel-source 2.4.4-1 (FireWire iBook, G4 Cube)

At 06:21 PM 5/8/01 +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
man XF86Config

That's a reference manual, not a guide, and it wasn't helpful...

Have you tried them all together? My ors were meant to be exclusive... With "UseFBDev", the other two won't have any effect, as will the panel dimension with "ProgramFPRegs" "off".

Yes, I did that.  I tried first the ProgramFPRegs option, then the UseFBDev
option, then the PanelWidth/PanelHeight options, and got the same result.

-Jeremy