Re: undefined symbols on r128_drv.o

Jason E. Stewart wrote:

I've upgraded to Brandon's latest package:

ii  xserver-xfree8 4.0.3-0pre1v3  the XFree86 X server

Please don't upload any packages against these as I did. ;)

But I get a message claiming that /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/r128_drv.o has undefined symbols. Any idea what's causing this?

As long as the server doesn't crash, it probably means that the driver unnecessarily marked them as required and you're not supposed to bother. :) Is this about the Int10 stuff or something else?