Re: g3 powerbook going to sleep

> > Nope, and that's for a good reason. The G3 powerbooks dissipate heat
> > through the keyboard. It will overheat if you close the lid.
>
> I believe this is incorrect for the G3 Firewire, but is true for all
> the previous G3 models.

I somehow incorrectly assumed the Pismo was a G4 machine as well. Anyway,
it's using the Core99 PMU version so allowing to bypass sleep on Core99
machines should be safe.

As mentioned in another message, just shutting down pmud achieves the same
(at the cost of no longer monitoring the battery charge). Use at your own
risk.

	Michael