Re: Call for info: slave drives bootable from OpenFirmware (OldWorld)

A datapoint: on a StarMax 3000/160 (pmac 4400 clone), if I nvsetenv the
ofpath boot device for an IDE slave device (with the new ofpath you
emailed me, Ethan), OF gives me:

     specified partition is not bootable

It boots just fine from a SCSI zip drive, and Ih haven't tested IDE
master (I'll have to switch the jumpers on the drives), but IDE slave
fails on this machine.

Zeen,

-Adam P.