Re: What's killing my MOL?

    This part of the discussion should probably move to the mol-general
    mailing list. See <http://lists.maconlinux.net/>.

That's a commercial LINUX site.  I think you meant:

        http://lists.maconlinux.org

I tried to subscribe to that mailing list, but have yet to get an answer.
A search of their archives didn't turn up anything revelant to my previous
posting, but it was a good shot.  The discussion looks useful, though, and
i will post there when i can be assured of getting some kind of response.
Thanks for the suggestion!

Hopefully, if/when some manages to get MOL Debian'ized, the install will
be cleaner and more trouble-free, at least, for 'Woody' and beyond.

	                        -- Tovar

P.S.  There was a wonderful story in there about BenH actually booting
into LINUX inside MOL in order to debug some of the kernel start up code!