Re: Power Management et. al.

You're saying it goes to sleep for you automatically when you close
the lid (i.e. not by typing snooze -f in X)?

Yes, I'm running pmud 0.7 (using the deb from unstable)

If so, what did you have to change in /etc/power/pwrctl (or
elsewhere)?

Comment out all the stuff in the Core99 function. Actually, I left the switch statement skeleton in place, and just removed all the lines that actually did anythis. I also added

sleep 3 ; /sbin/trackpad notap

under wakeup, because I hate tapping on the trackpad, and going to sleep resets this.

I'm running benh's 2.3.3 kernel from two weeks ago or so.

That should be okay, I'd been running on a 2.3.3 kernel for awhile until updating just today.

-raf