Re: Weird CD-RW detection w/ SBP-2 on Pismo

"James Rose" <rosejr@purdue.edu> writes:

> Go to apple.com and click on Support, then on
> Software Downloads, search for Powerbook and it
> should show up.  I believe it's 4.1.8.  You have
> to be running OS 9.1 to use it, also available
> there.

Hmm... I ran the 9.1 updater, but I got two errors about an image file
not being proper. Then when I tried to run the Of updater, it ran me
through all the acceptance screens, I hit the shutdown button, and I
get an error of type -2754, and it refuses to update OF...

Not very nice....

Seems like I've purchased a Franken-pismo.

jas.