Re: .sit files

> > Seriously: I've never had any luck with unsit or macunpack or the like.
> > .sit files are essentially useless on the Linux side.
> >

> Then why does bootx come packaged on the 2.2r2 CD as a .sit file?  I'm

Maybe because BootX is a MacOS application, and it is generally assumed
that if you use MacOS, you will either have a copy of StuffIt already or
know how to get one?

You could, of course, unpack BootX from MacBinary files using hfsutils.
This would require Linux running which in turn was the whole reason we
needed BootX.

IIRC we've provided the BootX files in MacBinary format for the CD people
to create a hybrid CD with BootX unpacked on it. I'd hope that makes it on
a future CD release.

	Michael