Re: Airport quality levels?

On Wed, Apr 18, 2001 at 03:07:30PM +0000, Michel Lanners wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > OTOH the wireless plugin for gkrellm is showing quality around 200, dunno what
> > that number means...
>
> Anybody know what plugins/applets are available for monitoring wireless links? I'm
> mostly interested in afterstep myself... I did a quick search on google this morning,
> but it didn't show anything intersting.
>
> I was already planning a plot to convert asapm (for afterstep) into aswless ;-)

have a look at http://wibble.net/~sjh/wireless used to monitor signal level
(can handle any wireless extensions compatible driver), works remotely as
that was what I used to use it for and the thing can dock in afterstep,
windowmaker, blackbox, etc. very simple but it does its job.

	See You
	    Steve

--
sjh@wibble.net http://wibble.net/~sjh/