Re: Booting to floppy

On Sat, Apr 14, 2001 at 11:10:20AM -0700, Tovar wrote:
>     thou shall not bitch about thine boot floppies unless thy wish to
>     fix them thyself.
>
> OK, then, how does one generate OldWorld boot floppies?  What packages
> are required to do that, so whoever takes this on doesn't have to grovel
> through alot of documentation (if it exists) to figure this one?

There is no documentation.  One reads the source to boot-floppies, and
hopes I didn't mangle it too badly.

One copes.

One hopes this one can get the enter key to start working again
today...

--
Daniel Jacobowitz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
Monta Vista Software                              Debian Security Team