I'm happy !!

I'm happy to say you that I've installed DebianPPC and now I'm a new Debian
user !!
The system boot well from Yaboot, I've changed path in the bootstrap
partition, the previously was /boot/vmlinux, to /vmlinux and Debian boot
fine.
I've some troubles:
 - The X don't recognize my mouse (USB Logitech), while booting is
recognised.
- How can I set X, there is a X manager ?
- The system don't recognise my video card (ati 128), I've a G3 (B&W)
350mhz, so it start X with a bad resolution.
- The complete installation of packages is done only from disk one while
I've other two disk that I suppose contain other packages, how can I install
other packages ? There is a tool for fast install or I must install one
package with rpm and see all dependences ?
- I would like install KDE, is possible ?
Thank you to Ethan Benson who have permitted me to know this wonderful
operating system.