Re: File Path Problems/9500 Install

You need to make sure the files on your HFS volume are laid out in EXACTLY
the same directory structure as the debian archive, from the
current/powermac folder on down. Otherwise the installer balks. Then if you
don't have the entire structure duplicated from the top level, you can use
the Browse fundtion to select the /current mirror on your disk, and then it
will allow you to choose again at the second level to find the kernel,
drivers.tgz, and floppy images it needs.